named -u -t

Mark.Andrews at nominum.com Mark.Andrews at nominum.com
Fri Jun 1 01:44:28 UTC 2001

	The answer to this is the read the documentation that comes
	with BIND 9, in particular the Administators Reference
	Manual.  Pointers also exist in doc/misc/migration.

	You could also search the archives of this list (bind-users)
	and the bind9-users list  for "rndc" and "connection refused".

	Mark

--
Mark Andrews, Nominum Inc.
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark.Andrews at nominum.com