Chrooting BIND

Adam Lang aalang at rutgersinsurance.com
Mon Jun 4 16:57:59 UTC 2001

True... if people aren't going to search for the info first, they most
likely aren't going to read a FAQ first either.

It is just really annoying seeing the same question every week and it always
being answered by the same 10 people exactly the same 10 ways.

In regards to the last person's question, the fact that you do not need to
compile bind especially for chrooting was mentioned in probably half a dozen
separate posts in just last month.

I'm all for helping people, but sometimes the people on this list let lazy
people get off way too easily.  Instead of answering questions that have
their answers in EASILY accessible resources, they should tell them to try
looking up the answers first.

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company