Problems with DNS behind firewall.

arjen-bind at 3va.net arjen-bind at 3va.net
Mon Jun 4 20:18:29 UTC 2001

1.1.1.something you cannot use. If these are internal IPs, use
in the 10/24, 192.168/16 and 172.16/16 blocks (or maybe the last two
blocks are even /24). If these are external IPs, I wonder who gave
'em to you...

Also you must probably get your PTR records right...

Anyway, you could send some more info on your internal net (IP's)
and you external IP's...

Grtz,

Arjen.