HS zone xfer fails with formerr with bind9

Jeff Bailey bailey at cs.kent.edu
Wed Jun 6 12:12:32 UTC 2001

So replacing the master is the only hope?  I'm in the
process of moving the master anyway (the old one will
be gone completely this summer) but it's going to be
a slightly prolonged transition and this is causing
some difficulty.  Thanks for the info.  I'll look at
the possibility of moving to 9 on the current master.

Thanks,
  Jeff