Web interface

Charles Bodley Bodley at tflogic.com
Fri Jun 8 18:59:04 UTC 2001

I realize this is not entirely bind related, but does anyone have a good web
interface for modifying Dns? Currently I have been doing so by hand but
other people need access and they do not want to learn how. Is there a web
interface that can modify a zone and restart named? It will be updating
9.1.2 servers and running on apache. Any help/pointers would be greatly
appreciated. If there is a tool out there just tell me where to look.

Charles A. Bodley
Technician
TF Logic

"It's amazing what you can do with a kind word,
provided you've also got a big stick."
- Johnny and the Dead