What % is bind?

Adam Lang aalang at rutgersinsurance.com
Fri Jun 8 19:12:20 UTC 2001

I need to rephrase a bit.

As far as I know DNS is mandatory for Active Directory.  I am pretty sure
you can use Active Directory with non MS DNS, but it takes additional
finessing.

In general, deployment and support will be easier if you use MS DNS/DHCP
with Active Directory.

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company