How good is BIND?

Lordy bind at lordy.de
Sat Jun 9 14:39:09 UTC 2001

Hi Dave,

I have been using BIND for quite a while until I recently discovered
djbdns. After using it for just a few days i discovered how good it really
is and switched my three nameservers from BIND 8.2.3 to djbdns 1.05.
(This took me only 15 minutes). Everything is running smoothly and much
faster than on BIND now. Everybody who is using BIND at the moment should
definitely take a look at djbdns, that's my opinion :-)

Regards,
Lordy

P.S: I guess it djbdns 1 and BIND 0 now :)