multiple dns queries

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Mon Jun 11 22:00:41 UTC 2001

As far as I know, QDCOUNT>1 is not currently supported by any
implementation. The sticky question is how to respond back in a sane
fashion (there's only one RCODE field, for instance, so how do you answer 3
different queries, one of which has an RCODE of NXDOMAIN, another of
NOERROR, and the third SERVFAIL)?

- Kevin