How good is BIND?

Adam Lang aalang at rutgersinsurance.com
Tue Jun 12 13:24:34 UTC 2001

I remember that.  It was running on Solaris and when MS bought it, they
tried to move them to NT servers and it was crashing left and right.

They are slowly replacing the solaris boxes with Win2K though... not quite
sure what they are usi9ng on top of it though.

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company
http://www.rutgersinsurance.com