No Response From Server

Allie Syadiqin allie at time.net.my
Tue Jun 12 17:53:25 UTC 2001

I am having problems when performing the following :-

nslookup -q=any vserver.com.my ns2.vserver.com.my

The response would be as follows :-

*** Can't find server name for address 202.5.65.67: No response from server
*** Default servers are not available

I have no problem when performing the same on ns1.vserver.com.my. The
reason I am using nslookup is because the local NIC Authority (MYNIC) will
perform the above queries before updating/adding domains. So this is a
problem that I need to resolve. Any help is appreciated and should you need
further info or configuration files, please tell me what you need and I
will post it. FYI, I am running Bind 8.2.3 on Immunix 7.0 ISP Appliance
server based on RH 7.0. Thanks.