No Response From Server

Len Conrad LConrad at Go2France.com
Tue Jun 12 18:42:45 UTC 2001

>Most of Bind configurations are done by the RNA (Remote Network
>Administrator) supplied by Immunix 7.0 ISP Appliance Server, which is a
>web-based Control Panel. It does not come with any User Guide and
>basically I have to do with trial-and-error to get it working this far.
>
>So, assuming what you said about ns2 not running name service, how do I
>check and how do I enable it?

you´ll need 2 config´s of BIND files for a "split DNS" setup, and telling
each one in the option to :

listen-on {ip_address; };

I doubt you can do anything so tricky from an appliance mgt tool.

but search the list archives if you´re interested.

Len

http://MenAndMice.com/DNS-training
http://BIND8NT.MEIway.com : ISC BIND 8.2.4 for NT4 & W2K
http://IMGate.MEIway.com  : Build free, hi-perf, anti-abuse mail gateways