(no subject) - win2k

Adam Lang aalang at rutgersinsurance.com
Thu Jun 14 13:16:08 UTC 2001

I wouldn't see why not.  for the most part DNS queries and responses are DNS
queries and responses.

In terms of the department wanting to run their own DNS, who makes the
decisions?  If company policy is to run BIND, then tell them to eat it and
if they want their own DNS, they need to use bind.

Hell, it isn't like the zone files are that hard to build where you need a
gui.

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company