Multiple instances of named-xfer.exe causing 100% CPU usage i n sl ave server.

Fernando Nerio Fernandez fernando.nerio at corp.terralycos.com
Thu Jun 14 23:04:49 UTC 2001

Sorry, I just see the name of the .zip that I downloaded :)

it is 8.2.4-NT2,

I have tried to turn off NOTIFY on the master server and setting up the

max-transfer-time-in
transfers-in
transfers-per-ns

But it does not work, the slave keep launching up to 20 instances of the
named-xfer.exe process driving the CPU usage to 100%, any other idea ?

Thanks,