Non-Authoritive Answer

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Tue Jun 19 21:18:50 UTC 2001

If you're querying a regular caching (non-authoritative server), then this is
perfectly normal behavior.

If you're querying a server which is configured as authoritative (master or
slave) for the zone, then this indicates some sort of problem loading the zone or,
in the case of a slave, perhaps the zone has expired.

I can't be more specific than that unless you first provide more specifics.

- Kevin