primary and secondary DNS on the same machine

Marc S. Bragg marc at chescolawyers.com
Wed Jun 20 15:49:23 UTC 2001

Hi

I have been in the process of trying to do exactly the same thing, except,
I'm going to use the same ip number since it's only one machine. Any help
you get, let's share.

Thanx

Marc

--
Marc S. Bragg
marc at chescolawyers.com
Bialecki & Bragg, PC
p: 610-444-7508
f: 610-444-7548

http://www.chescolawyers.com/BB
"Chester County Legal Services" - "For All Your Legal Needs"

http://www.bloody100th.com "WWII 101st Airborne Division"
http://www.petercatalano.com "Soul of An Italian Artist"