rndc and Updated Zones in bind-9.1.0

Mark.Andrews at nominum.com Mark.Andrews at nominum.com
Tue Mar 6 01:05:07 UTC 2001

	Do you have an explict "allow-update { none; };" or
	a just a "allow-update" specified for the zone?

	If you have a "allow-update { none; };" upgrade to
	BIND 9.1.1rc3 as just the presence of the acl is
	enough to stop the zone being read in BIND 9.1.0.

	If you have more that a the trivial "allow-update { none; };"
	you should be using nsupdate to manage the zones contents
	and not editing the master file.

	Mark

--
Mark Andrews, Nominum Inc.