Virus Alert - High Risk

Shawn May shawn.may at e470.com
Wed Mar 7 19:58:40 UTC 2001

Actually, Jim - I think I will reply to your snobbish & sarcastic message.

Now that you mention it, I think you needed a break from your all important
"Job" duties.  Getting BS jabbing emails, like yours, is why I love
conversing with pompous Network Engineers - like yourself.

That single "Virus Alert" Email must have been an awful inconvenience.
Gosh, now that I think about it, the amount of wasted bandwidth and disk
space must have been too much to tolerate.  I'd be pissed if I were you.

But I have to ask myself whether you are actually upset or whether you
couldn't pass up a perfect opportunity to belittle another.

But, since you're just irking for a chance to send a smart ass message, you
can reply to this one too.

How's that for a break.

Shawn