Someone scanning my network

Dirk Schulten dirk.schulten at
Thu Mar 8 15:42:32 UTC 2001


>You can also contact cert and notify them of the incident or if you think
>they have gained access to your machine, I would contact the FBI and do so
>"smartly".....(old navy term)

Well, I wouldn't go that far to call the FBI... :-)

What I meant was that the site I talked about is collecting informations
from various IDS-Systems. So you can find out if the computer scanning your
machine has already scanned other systems and might be 'infiltrated'.

Dirk Schulten

More information about the bind-users mailing list