TSIG should be that way??

Ian Watts ian at radix.net
Fri Mar 9 21:32:12 UTC 2001

Osman,

I recently went through this myself.  Thanks to other listers, this
solution was the simplest:

create an acl that blocks your IP address, then block that list for
updates or transfers:

acl slaves { ! xx.xx.xx.2; any; };

then something like:

zone "test.com" {
       type master;
       file "test.com";
       allow-transfer { ! slaves; key shared-secret.; };
};

-- Ian