Opinion on djbDNS?

James Raftery james-bind-users at now.ie
Sun Mar 11 22:39:17 UTC 2001

On Sun, Mar 11, 2001 at 08:23:38PM +0100, Brad Knowles wrote:
> 	IIRC, it doesn't hand out referrals when asked questions outside
> of the zones it is authoritative for.  This means that it violates
> the DNS protocols, among other things.

The answers tinydns gives are from its data file. If I add the
information to construct a referral to the data file then tinydns will
give referrals.

Anyways, this is the BIND-USERS list. If the original poster wants to
talk to users of djbdns they should probably try the djbdns mailing
list: http://cr.yp.to/lists.html#dns

james
--
James Raftery (JBR54)
  "It's somewhere in the Red Hat district"  --  A network engineer's