Premature EOF fetching "zone"

Denis.Hickey Denis.Hickey at ul.ie
Mon Mar 12 14:47:49 UTC 2001

Thanks for the responses. Currently the Bind service is about the only
service running on an NT server with 128 mb memory. Swap file is set to
512mb. The named service is only using a small fraction of memory as I
write.

One intersting thing. When I do a AXFR using dig I get 1256 records returned
(there are over 6000 records in the master file) Is it possible that a
syntax error on the hosts.db file is causing it, although I get the same
problem on the reverse db.

Denis

Denis Hickey
Commnet Ltd.