NOTIFY MESSAGES ERRORS?? cannot upgrade 8.2.3...

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Tue Mar 13 20:00:33 UTC 2001

This doesn't appear to have anything to do with NOTIFY. named can't find your zonefiles. Are
you sure that the "directory" option is *exactly* the same in the named.conf files you're using
for the two different versions of BIND? Or, could it be that you don't have any
"directory" option at all, and you're starting up the new version of named in a different
directory than where you start up the old version?

- Kevin