Mail Server not responding to domain requests, only IP

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Tue Mar 20 00:45:38 UTC 2001

SunandShield.org resolves to an A record just fine from the Internet. I'd be
looking for name-resolution problems on the clients. Can they resolve the
SunandShield.org name for telnet, ping, FTP, etc.? Maybe it's an
Outlook-specific problem, or maybe the nameserver they're pointed to is
misconfigured...

- Kevin