Windows 2000

tmaestas at dnsconsultants.com tmaestas at dnsconsultants.com
Wed Mar 21 17:47:10 UTC 2001

	We actually run QIP from Lucent, so we are running the
	Lucent DHCP daemon that ships with this product (however
	we do *not* run the BIND that ships with QIP -- had too
	many problems with it).  The QIP DHCP servers update
	the Sybase database that holds all of the DNS/DHCP
	configuration data.  This then gets pushed out to
	DNS at scheduled intervals.  There is no WINS
	interaction.

-Tim