Adding local hosts?

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Thu Mar 29 19:36:14 UTC 2001

You could set up a master zone on the nameserver just for that one name.
But it seems like overkill for just one name.

Obtain a copy of _DNS_and_BIND_ (4th Edition coming out shortly), if you
want to learn how to configure and maintain masters, slaves, etc. Or take a
look at the available online documentation (follow the links from ISC's
website).

- Kevin