win2k dns problems --watch newbie

Danny Mayer mayer at gis.net
Fri Mar 30 02:08:25 UTC 2001

         You can't do that.  You can only have one application listening at the
ip address/port at the same time. You CAN have one server listening on both
IP addresses at the same time.

         In any case this is the wrong mailing list.  You're running Microsoft's code,
  this is the BIND mailing list.  You need to contact Microsoft support for more
  information and answers.

                 Danny