Zone Transfer Problems

David G. Humes humesdg1 at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 30 02:49:55 UTC 2001

Greetings,

I work with Bill Smith on our DNS and have some more information to add.  I
turned on xfer-in logging and the following messages were logged:

xfer-in: info: Err/TO getting serial# for "236-30.226.244.128.IN-ADDR.ARPA"
xfer-in: info: Err/TO getting serial# for "240-28.226.244.128.IN-ADDR.ARPA"

Any ideas?

Thanks.

--Dave