Win2K Dynamic Update errors in logs

Fri Mar 30 16:14:39 UTC 2001

I've seen the various emails in the archives related to the 'update denied'
messages in syslog, but have not been able to find a posted solution to
filtering out these errors

I know that these are part of the security category (a bit odd though -
would expect them to be under the update category).  Also, they are of
severity 'notice'.

The question is how (using channel/category options) can I elminate these
messages from syslog with the stipulation that I *do* want to receive other
security category messages with severity notice?

-Phil