script or command to check...

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Mon May 14 08:28:37 UTC 2001

At 8:25 PM -0700 5/13/01, Bill Manning wrote:

>  its not documentation, it was/is in contrib. it depends on DIG
>  and the good folks maintaining DIG keep changing the formats
>  and options, thus driving the DOC folks nuts.

	Yeah, tell me about it.  The "+pfset" options are completely
gone, so all the command-line parameters have to be completely
changed.  And where are/were these options documented in the first
place?

	Third damn bloody version of doc, and it's starting to look like
I won't be able to create an integrated version that is capable of
determining what version of dig is being used, and automatically
compensate.

	It's enough to drive a guy to completely rewrite the entire
bloody thing in Perl and never, ever, *EVER* again be dependant on an
external friggin' program like dig.

	Mark -- I hope you're not the guy who keeps changing dig on me,
because when I find that person, they may be in need of traction and
a good chiropractor for many months.

/*        efdtt.c  Author:  Charles M. Hannum <root at ihack.net>          */