please help me/firewall (hurry)

Adam Lang aalang at rutgersinsurance.com
Thu May 17 17:19:28 UTC 2001

You have to modify the ip chains rules.

For the life of me I can't recall where the file was located. If you dig
around the init.d direcotry, the script that starts it up will tell you the
filename it is reading them from.

The reason it worked before wa because this is a new install setting in 7.1.
It is not a bind problem, but the fact you locked your computer down too
much. :)

For next time, don't install a new OS on a production server... test it
first.

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company