Pulling My Hair Out

Robert F robertf at parod.com
Fri May 18 21:49:24 UTC 2001

Hello All:

I'm trying to accomplish something very simple and I have yet to find a
basic tutorial on how to do this.

First, a Cobalt RAQ2 with DNS records for about 100 domain names.

Also, I have a new RAQ4 with DNS records for only about 5 of those domain
names.

I started to manually copy them all over from one to the other because I
couldn't figure out how to replicate them.  However, I need to expedite this
process and get them all replicated very soon.  I understand there's a way
to setup the named.conf and so forth, but I am a total newbie when it comes
to Linux and BIND.  That is why I need some step by step help on this and
anyone that can help, I'd like to hear from you.  I'm sure this will take
about 5 minutes to setup and if someone can help me out, i'd greatly
appreciate it.

Thank You,
Robert