http://www.new.net/

HAG.Keijzer at mindef.nl HAG.Keijzer at mindef.nl
Tue May 22 14:12:22 UTC 2001

Standards, it's what you are missing.

People will always however try to make money out of everything, including
this kind of 'crap' (sorry folks, I don't have any other name for it).
Anarchy is nice, but old.

Why bother with RFC's when everybody is gonna do whatever they wanna do
anyways?
shrug

Kind Regards / Met vriendelijke Groet,

Gody Keijzer

ECOLOGICAL MESSAGE: This message is sent over 100% recycled electrons