Scripts to start and stop

Adam Lang aalang at rutgersinsurance.com
Fri May 25 18:43:37 UTC 2001

Yeah, the w option fixes the truncating problem.

How would nanny.pl create a nanny.pid file?  I assume there is something to
grab the pid it generated?

I'm sorry, but I do very little shell scripting... this is probably the most
complicated one I've tried.

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company