single class B zone vs multiple class C zone

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Sat May 26 01:51:10 UTC 2001

My inclination would be to convert everything over to use Dynamic Update, even the nightly
database-synchronization process (you'd have convert it to only make incremental updates, of course). You
might even consider ditching the external database altogether and making the static-record updates in
realtime using Dynamic Update. It's not terribly difficult to put a web frontend on a Dynamic Update
backend.

- Kevin