Diagnosis help

Jon Booth jon at lucidlogic.com
Wed May 30 04:00:58 UTC 2001

Thanks Kevin,
The server that seems to be returning the incorrect info is
61.9.128.13
I just did a dig and it seems to have outddated data in it. I made the
update Last Thursday and my ttl is set very low so shouldn't it have
updated by now?

What is the best method for debugging this problem and others like it.

Thanks
Jon