Caching Puzzle

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Thu May 31 22:09:03 UTC 2001

There is a "host" record for reliant.ezpricing.com in the registry, and that's
causing the "com" servers and possibly others to answer with the old address.
This host record doesn't seem to be connected with the ezpricing.com domain
record, but probably with some other domain record. You need to find out what
that other domain is and update the delegations. Or, if the host record is
completely bogus, you may be able to just get it deleted (or, I should say, Joe
Cunningham can get it deleted, since he is apparently the contact for that host
record).

- Kevin