managing two diferent domain-names

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Wed May 2 00:31:59 UTC 2001

I don't get it. Your domain is, say, foo.co.uk; their domain is, say, bar.co.uk.
Why wouldn't you just have separate "zone" definitions in your named.conf file for
foo.co.uk and bar.co.uk? Why are you messing around trying to "merge" the data
into one file, tweaking $ORIGIN directives or anything to do with the root zone?

- Kevin