Large zone file for 8.2.3-REL-NT3

Bob Dozier rwdozier at apex2000.net
Wed May 2 04:19:58 UTC 2001

That's what is strange. Nothing in the event log but an Info type
of "cannot set resource limits on this system" when named starts.
Any thoughts about what this message means and how to correct it.

Hmm..... Thanks!

starsix is Dual PIII 400, 512MB RAM far more than the others

starone, Pentium 133, 96MB RAM
startwo, Dual PII 200, 448MB RAM
rhl, Pentium 166, 128MB RAM, Redhat 7.1

Bob Dozier                                     rwdozier at apex2000.net
Apex 2000 Internet Services Corporation        Phone: (915) 570-1676

news:9cnqcc$5u8 at pub3.rc.vix.com...