Help with Alias

Rob Spurlock rspurlock at lock-net.com
Thu May 3 18:59:07 UTC 2001

This seems to be closer to the answer I was looking for.  No matter how I
added a CNAME etc, it always went to the default IP address and thus the
default domain name which isn't the one I wanted to point to.  Is there a
way to just add the header info to httpd.conf and point it to the domain I
want?

Rob