Weird BIND problem. It stops respoding to queries byitself

Mark.Andrews at nominum.com Mark.Andrews at nominum.com
Wed May 9 06:42:43 UTC 2001

	This is like saying "My Ford car does not work".  You have
	given us make not model.  If you are not running 8.2.3-REL
	or later you should upgrade, see the following for why.

	http://www.isc.org/products/BIND/bind-security.html

	If you have a up to date version, log entries would be useful
	as would knowing if the process dropped core.

	Mark

--
Mark Andrews, Nominum Inc.
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark.Andrews at nominum.com