Best way for multiple domains with same-name

syn uw syn_uw at hotmail.com
Fri May 11 20:55:04 UTC 2001

Hello,

I would like to know what you guys suggest in the case of registering a
domain under mutiple top levels domains for example a company has
companyname.com and companyname.co.uk. Of course the machines are exactly
the same so www.companyname.com and www.comanyname.co.uk would point to the
same machine. What is the best way to do that with BIND ? Should I keep two
separate copies and always modify in both files when I change something (so
each files mirrors the other except for the domain name). Or is there an
other solution ?

Regards,
Marc