Meta IP

Joseph S D Yao jsdy at center.osis.gov
Tue Nov 6 16:24:44 UTC 2001

On Tue, Nov 06, 2001 at 02:49:11PM +0100, Davide Russo wrote:
> I must use Meta-IP to create and configure an DNS-Server, i have
> problems to create SOA. Can someone help me where i can found
> documentation for the META-IP Program?

I've discovered this neat thing called a search engine.  I found one of
them at www.google.com.  I put in "META-IP", and it came back with such
URLs as:

http://www.checkpoint.com/products/metaip/
http://www.checkpoint.com/opsec/cp_products/metaip_nt_ent.html
http://www.locked.com/training/ip_addr.php [with links to white papers]

and many more.  Unfortunately, none are the program documentation; but
knowing that Checkpoint has absorbed the company that wrote Meta-IP,
you may be able to get docs from them.  Or go to the locked.com
training.

;-)

--
Joe Yao				jsdy at center.osis.gov - Joseph S. D. Yao