Changing DNS cache on home LAN?

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Wed Nov 14 03:08:23 UTC 2001

I'm confused. If you're serving 168.192.in-addr.arpa locally then you shouldn't be
getting demand-dialups *regardless* of what your TTL settings are. Everything you need
to resolve those lookups should be local; nothing should require Internet
connectivity. Perhaps some specifics of how you have set up your servers would help...

- Kevin