syntax

Charles Bodley bodley at tflogic.com
Wed Nov 14 15:34:08 UTC 2001

Is this the correct syntax to specify a MX record for a sub domain?
granted gloria.internal.tflogic.com will not respond it is internal.
Yet my dig response did not include this. the answer.
What I want is MX queries for *.dev.thinkingfolders.com to resolve to
gloria.internal.tflogic.com What would this syntax be?
Dig queary
dig @216.68.75.100 dev.thinkingfolders.com -t MX
Excerpts from zone file.
$ORIGIN .
$TTL 3600       ; 1 hour
thinkingfolders.com     IN SOA  thinkingfolders.com.
hostmaster.cyberset.com. (
                                2001101902 ; serial
                                43200      ; refresh (12 hours)
                                7200       ; retry (2 hours)