zone

Tadeu tpmoraes at fazenda.sp.gov.br
Thu Nov 22 17:32:24 UTC 2001

                                            When in we have them a
network with a firewall and use a server of names in the DMZ
                                            (myzone.com.ff), normally in
them we must delegate all the children in propria DMZ.  I
                                            created a serving master in
the same dominio the internal network with and all delegacion of its
                                            children in the propria
internal network. But the zone no meets for having in the zone would
                                            primary a following one for
the server of the zone (myzone.com.ff). How to correct this?

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- File: tpmoraes.vcf
-- Desc: Card for Tadeu