Are reverse lookup files compulsary ??

Marc Storck marc at storck.org
Sun Nov 25 13:31:55 UTC 2001

Reverse DNS is used to resolve IP addresses to names, a reverse DNS file
for your domains does not exist because reverse DNS isn't just the reverse
of your domains!! The reverse DNS for your IP address(es) is delegated to
the company from where you get your hosting from, or even their provider.....

And for the next time use a real -mail-address.... so we can reply to you
directly!!! And perhaps you should by the book DNS & BIND 4th Edition from
O'Reilly!!

CU

Marc