Upgrade Utility for BIND??

Cox, Chris Chris_Cox at stercomm.com
Wed Nov 28 19:04:12 UTC 2001

Biggest change is with the named.boot to named.conf.
There is a utilit in the contrib area of the BIND source
that will generate a named.conf from your .boot file.

In general, I've had good fortune with using old BIND 4
records... some warning messages about some things being
specified in an older format.  The docs will probably
tell you everything else you might want to change there.