Delagation and using Who Is server?

Commerco WebMaster Webmaster at Commerco.Net
Mon Oct 1 13:33:39 UTC 2001

Dear Mr. Almand,

I am a bit confused by your question in that I don't understand whois as
being used for delegation, but rather identification.  This would not be
the first time I have been confused and I suspect not the last.

Nevertheless, you might start the education process here:
http://www.ripe.net/db/

Best,

WebMaster at Commerco.Net
The Commerce Company - Connect Your Dot(sm)
http://WWW.Commerco.Com/