NSlookup results not the same as the data in named_dump.db

Chad Jackson chad at jackson.co.za
Fri Oct 5 23:00:13 UTC 2001

I have had three sysadmins check the file, they all think it looks fine. Its
real simple, some logging parameters and a list of servers allowed to
transfer, the secondary is on the list and access is allowed. As I wrote
earlier manual transfers work

Heres the file:
logging {
        channel my_syslog {
        syslog local2;
        severity info;
    };
        category default { my_syslog; default_debug; };
        category panic { my_syslog; default_stderr; };
        category packet { default_debug; };
        category eventlib { default_debug; };
};
options {