looking for a change

unix admin unix.admin at indiatimes.com
Thu Oct 11 10:26:55 UTC 2001

Hi List Users,

I am an IT professional having around 6 years experience in the industry which includes 4 years in
Unix/Linux Systems. At present I am working with an
ISP in New Delhi (India) as "System Engineer" and looking for a change. I have very good exposure in
setting up mail servers (Exim/cucipop/Qpopper/sendmail), DNS Bind,
Radius, Apache, mod_perl, mod_auth, IIS, MySQL,
MS-SQL, PERL, PHP, Shell Scripting with Excellent
troubleshooting skills.

So, can anyone help me to find out good openings.

Regards
Unix Administrator